Welcome to the Young Professionals (JULYP) !!
We cultivate a new generation of young professionals to support the Jacksonville Urban League and take an active role in serving and empowering people in Jacksonville and its surrounding communities
We create an environment for effective training of young leaders through professional development, personal growth and community volunteerism while concurrently promoting the vision of the Jacksonville Urban League and the National Urban League Young Professionals.
Become a MEMBER today!
Individuals interested in membership in the JULYP can learn a lot about the organization by attending one of our monthly events before submitting an application to join this organization. At these events representatives are on hand with additional information and membership applications for interested individuals.
Upon joining the JULYP, members are encouraged to attend monthly events and to actively participate in one of the various JULYP committees in order to reap the full array of benefits that your JULYP membership offers.
Click here to download a membership form. Annual membership is $95.00.
Membership has it's benefits:
JULYP continues to explore ways to enhance member benefits. Listed below are just a few of the major benefits that dues-paying members of JULYP enjoy:
- Access to Members Only Events
- Free admission to JULYP Personal & Professional Development Workshops
- Exclusive invitations to JULYP sponsored events and events sponsored by JULYP partners
- Impactful servitude in the Jacksonville community
- JULYP Shirt and National Urban League Pin
- Membership with the Jacksonville Urban League, including access to the computer lab, job training, and professional development
- Basic membership with the National Urban League Young Professionals and access to national vendor discounts
- Subscription to Urban Influence Magazine (a National Urban League Publication)
For membership details, please contact Mrs. Linnie Finley at (904) 723-4009 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.